Boxing Day madness in Vancouver is just around the corner!
We present to you your guide to Boxing Day madness in Vancouver! Come December 26th , massive crowds will flood the stores in a hunt for the best deal! It is a crazy time of the year so proceed with caution!
Robson Street Shopping District
Treat yourself to the great deals that will take place on Robson Street! You will find the best brand name stores such as A/X Armani Exchange, Banana Republic, Aldo Shoes, BCBG Maxazria and many more!
The Pacific Centre is located at 700 Georgia Street and has over 90 shops and services which offers a vibrant and dynamic shopping experience. The Pacific Centre is prepared to offer tons of shopping deals this Boxing Day.
The Hudson Bay Company
Vancouver’s iconic department store, Hudson Bay will offer plenty of boxing day discounts on apparel, shoes, accessories and much more!
The Block Boxing Day Sale
It is known as a Gastown landmark and has been providing a unique collection of clothing, shoes and accessories for men and women since 1999. Look forward to amazing sales on clothes & shoes as well as great discounts on handbags & jewellery. The Block is located at 350 West Cordova Street and will be open from 11am-6pm only on Boxing Day.
Metropolis at Metrotown
B.C.’s largest mall, Metropolis at Metrotown is the king of Vancouver malls with nearly 400 stores to choose from, making it a shopper’s paradise! Take advantage of the excellent deals in this urban shopping environment thanks to their all-in-one convenient location. Located in Burnaby, this mall is just 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver by SkyTrain.
Here are some Helpful shopping tips to get through your Boxing Day!
- Start out early morning or make your way late evening to avoid the rush of shoppers.
- Stick to a plan as it is really easy to get overwhelmed. If you know exactly what you’re looking for, making a list will help you from wandering into multiple stores and buying items just because they’re on sale!
- Set a budget. Deciding ahead of time how much you’re willing to spend will help you prioritize your purchases.
- Do not use your credit cards. You’re more likely to overspend on Boxing Day if you use your credit card. Shopping with cash & debit will give you a reality check and help you stick to budget.
- Research –You should browse the promotional flyers and store websites ahead of Boxing Day to find good deals and make sure boxing day sales are truly worth your time and money.
- Online Shopping- Many retailers are now offering online boxing day deals so certainly check online before you decide to join the crowd.
- Last but not least, stay with us at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conference Centre to rest and relax after your hectic Boxing Day madness in downtown Vancouver ! We are in close proximity to all these shopping hotspots!
Good luck & may you find the best deals on Boxing Day madness in Vancouver!